Monday, October 6, 2008

Quick Update

Not much new really. The kids are doing great with school. Kolton had a few adjustments to make this year but is now thriving. Ryan gets to go to a pumpkin patch in Greenbriar for his very 1st field trip this Friday. He will be able to bring home his own little pumpkin which is good because that is one less for us to get. We usually end up with 6, 3 big, 3 small. This year we will add 1 more for James. Jacob will also get to go to a pumpkin patch with his class in about 2 weeks, he is also very excited. Jacob will start to receive speech therapy twice a week at school which is good. He has not had it in about 6 months and although his speech has improved tremendously, he still needs some help, especially with clarity.
My belly is growing alot. I don't know how I still have 8 weeks left when I look at how big it is! Wayne seems to be doing great, moving around all the time. My weight guess is 8lbs. 14 oz but we'll see, James was 9lbs even but Wayne doesn't feel as big as James did when he moves inside me (even though my belly is tremendous).
Other than that, not much else going on within our little family. I will have some exciting updates here soon.

No comments: