Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's been awhile....

Okay so it's been a long time and this will not be long. We have moved and are settled. Everyone is happy and I love all the room.
If Wayne does not decide to appear on his own, I will be induced Weds. Nov. 26th at 7:30am. I know this is the day before Thanksgiving but it was much more important to me to be home for Ryan's birthday which is the 29th. Also, the hospitals policy is to let you go home 24 hours after baby's 1st feed so i should be home Thanksgiving evening anyway.
We are putting up our Christmas tree Saturday so I do not have to worry about it after Wayne is born. The next few days will be spent preparing all that needs to be done for Wayne's arrival. A friend, Erin, is throwing a brunch in celebration of the new baby which will be Saturday morning at 10am. This I am looking forward to, food and girl talk...FUN!!! Especially since all I get is boys boys boys!
I have many many pics to show so i will most likely wait until I post pics of Wayne. So, until then, please pray for a healthy delivery and baby.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Can't wait for some girl talk and food is always good no matter the reason.