Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Milestones

James is on the move!!!
So he is not actually crawling (not the crawling you picture when someone says "crawling"). But he can move via "army" crawl. All my boys did this for a long time before they actually crawled. He has been doing this now for a few days but just a foot or two to grab the remote (insentive). Today he has made it all the way down the hall to his brothers room and is in there right now playing. So now starts the big bad "no" word because I am not one to move my belongings around to keep him from touching them. And I will have to go through all the smaller toys and put them up so he can't get a hold of them.
James is also sitting up very well on his own except sometimes he gets lazy and will lean all the way forward. He is growing so fast and he is just too precious. When his eyes meet yours you get a huge smile. He wakes up talking to himself saying "da-da-da". He is such a happy baby and I am so happy God gave him to us.

1 comment:

Alice said...

How are you feeling? No pressure...but when you get a chance I would like another update on you and the new baby. When will you know the gender...etc.