Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Me and the baby

This post was requested by a friend and I actually have sometime today so....
I feel pretty good. My "morning" sickness is not as bad as with the other 3 pregnancies. It has picked up a bit this week though. I am very tired all the time. Having the 2 pregnancies so close together has caused me to become anemic due to iron deficiency. This just means for now that I need to take extra iron with my prenatals.
I go June 4th to the doc and will know more. I have me due on November 30th, 1 day after Ryan's 6th birthday (this would make me 13 weeks). I am hoping that the baby will wait a day or 2 or come a week or so early. None of my babies were born on their due date, but you never know....Ryan would be elated if the new baby was born on his birthday. he already plans on sharing a party with James (Ryan is Nov. 29th, James Nov. 13th). I am fine with this if that is what he wants. Infact I think it's sweet.
Other than that no other news about the baby and me. I promise to update next week after my doc appointment. I am guessing, depending on appointments, I will know the gender of the baby in about 5-8 weeks! Can't wait for that!
Alice, I look forward to when we can not only read about our lives but talk face to face too:)

1 comment:

Alice said...

Thanks so much for the update. I can't wait until we can sit and chat.....no typing....smile.