Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What's New...

Nothing really, James cut his first tooth and is working on 2 more it seems. I have my first doc appointment June 4th. I am anxious about this, I have several things I need to ask him and I know I will feel better once I have some answers.
Life has been busy with the same old stuff, plus at church we are trying to get ready for VBS and Homecoming. A church committee is planning our VBS this year for the first time and it seems to be going well. I think everyone is excited ( I know I am).
Our weather seems to have calmed down which makes me happy, now I just need to prepare for the icky sticky hot summer, and being pregnant during it:( I really despise the heat, I am a winter girl for sure.
Jacob did get accepted into the preschool program and he will be going to school with Kolton and Ryan in August. He is very excited although I am preparing him that he will be in a class without his brothers, this part he is not too sure about.
Jeremy's dad John has to have another surgery soon. His arm is infected. For those who don't know, he fell out of a tree while doing his job 4 years ago. He is still having troubles with his one arm and has been through countless surgeries in the past 4 years. If you know him, you know how hard this is for him. We heard him preach this past Sunday and it seems that maybe he has come to terms with his physical state. I think he is trying to look at it as a way to help others through similar situations and other hard times.
We are looking forward to this long weekend. Monday we will be spending it with John and Hazel, we have done this now for the past 4 years. We will also be going out for a family dinner for Jeremy's birthday (the big 30). And Friday we will be celebrating our nephew's birthday with the family. This will be great because our kids and my SIL's kids love each other and just love to play together.
So, there is the update on what is happening in our family. for anyone who has checked out the link to Confessions of a CF Husband, if you don't already know, Gwyneth is home! If you haven't checked it out, please do. It is a precious testimony to God's love and blessings.
So in closing, please pray for the following.....
John's surgery/recovery
VBS
Homecoming of Holly Springs
My doc appointment
The 2 boys starting school for the first time

I will try to post more as things happen but the next 6 weeks are going to be BUSY......

1 comment:

Alice said...

Praying for all.

Love you bunches!!!