Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pictures

I have not added any new pics recently, so I thought I would do so now. They are just random but here you go.....







I am not sure exactly what the problem was here but it was making them both a little on the mad side I would say. I do remember that taking that picture of Jacob while he was mad made the situation worse, can you tell?






So, here is James playing with Daddy's toes.....


And my foot...he is alomost 7 months now, I can't believe it.







Here is a video of James "crawling". He can really move when he wants to. It looks a bit dark, I will have to post another one soon.



And after a long, hard day, James is ready for bed.................




I go to the doc tomorrow so I will post about that asap. I am also going to be taking some new pics (more of all the kids) and will post them too.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing them with us. I can't wait to hug on them.