Monday, June 30, 2008

John and Hazel

I realized today that I had yet to post about my in laws. I am pleased beyond words to say that I have wonderful in laws. They raised a great son thus giving me a wonderful husband and great dad. I trust them with our children with everything in me. They are terrific grandparents in so many ways. I would be the happiest mother alive if my children grew up to be like their mamaw and papaw.
I can not lie and say it was always like this. In the beginning of my relationship with Jeremy there was lots of tension between my in laws and I, and was caused by so many things (mainly things Jeremy and/or I did that were wrong). I am not sure about them, but I feel that a blessing that came out of Jeremy falling out of the tree was our relationship. To me that is when we finally started to get to know each other and some time had passed since Jeremy and I stopped acting so stupid for lack of a better word.
Since then it has been a relationship that continues to grow and I am so thankful to have them in my life. And as I said before, my children's lives. Thank you John and Hazel for being the wonderful parents and grandparents that you are:)

No comments: