Thursday, July 3, 2008

Prayer request...

Okay, I need some prayer and maybe some anger management at this point. My obgyn will not make my next appointment until they have my medicaid number which I applied for a month ago. I called DHS yesterday and it seems they have misplaced my application which now means I have to go to my obgyn and get another proof of pregnancy and resubmit another medicaid application (this time in person instead of via mail). It says it can take up to 45 days to process, however the man I talked to at DHS yesterday said since I already have family planning medicaid, I will not be denied and it should only take 2 weeks to switch it over to pregnancy medicaid, well that's fine except I should be seeing my doc this week, but instead I will be seeing him in about 3 weeks. I am pretty sure all is well with the baby because I am still sick everyday so my hormones are growing as they should and I have felt a flutter here and there of movement (I am almost 19 weeks). It would just make me feel alot better to see the doc on schedule. But it looks as though I will be at least 3 weeks late for that:(
So, having said all this, please pray that all is well with our baby and that medicaid will do there job properly this time and maybe with a bit of speed:)
I appreciate your prayers:)

2 comments:

Alice said...

Praying for you and sweetpea. Can't wait to know what it is. I am bringing home girl clothes in hopes that you will need them......heehee!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn - that has to be so frustrating! I suspect you are about due for an ultrasound as well. I hope it works out soon :(