Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Please pray

I have talked from time to time about another blog called Confessions of a CF Husband. For those of you who have checked it out, Tricia needs your prayers now, maybe more than ever. For those of you who haven't read it yet, you should, I feel your missing a blessing from God by not doing so. Their story is full of ups and downs but I truly feel blessed to have read it and that they have allowed, us, the rest of the world, in their lives in this way. So, look over at my blog list and click and read then pray.

Also, poor baby James is sick again or still...he has been running a pretty high fever for almost 24 hrs. now and has had a cough for about 10 days and is still playing with his ears, I am thinking the "fluid" has turned into a infection. We go to the doc tomorrow afternoon, so please pray he will get to feeling better, it is tough on my heart when the little ones don't feel well and there isn't much you can do besides comfort them.

No comments: