Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Jacob....Your 4!!!

Yesterday was Jacob's 4th birthday. He woke up literally thinking he was bigger. I played along and told him he had grown and showed him about an inch measured out with my fingers. He was happy. All day long he would stop and tell me to look at how big he was.




This past Friday, we played putt putt with some friends, Brent and Bradley and their dad for Jacob and Bradley's birthdays.












Bradley and Jacob ready to blow out the candles, they each had their own side.










here is Jacob with Brent and Bradley. They all had fun, but Bradley won...go Bradley:)







Last night we had a simple evening at home with presents and cake. Jacob is really into Batman and Superman right now so he requested a Superman cake, which even though I knew he wouldn't eat it (he doesn't really like cake), he got. He also got Batman walkie talkies and a batman mask that has light up eyes.





I think the above pics are self explanatory, however, the following may need some explanation....


Okay, so the above is a constant going on in our home with Ryan and Jacob. I don't know if it is because they are so close in age or what, but they are always play fighting like this. I almost always stop it, but there is the rare time it is just too funny ( I am not sure if that makes me a bad mom, but I don't feel like it does). The Batman mask added fuel to the fire. Jacob feels that when he wears something like this, he actual is the "superhero". Anyway, I had to take the picture.

Saturday holds another "party" for Jacob and cousin Katie. We will have cake and swimming at mamaw and papaw's. I will post (with pics) about this asap.

On another quick note...I called medicaid again and they can not seem to find my 2nd application...you've GOT to be kidding me right? They transferred me to the person in charge of handing off the applications to case workers, she wasn't at her desk and I left her a message, with no response. Please keep praying as I keep praying and trying to keep my cool about this situation:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems that I am constantly reminded that my wonderful grand children are growing up. It seems that only yesterday Jacob was born and now he is 4. Where did the time go. Anyway they are all wonderful boys.

Love you all,
Mom (Mawmaw)