Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Jacob...again

Okay, so I forgot to take my camera, so I have no pics:( But, Saturday was a nice afternoon with the family. We had a great BBQ, thanks to Uncle David. The kids went swimming with Jeremy and that was funny...5 kids yelling, Uncle Jeremy (or Daddy), throw me, throw me! He had his hands full but had a good time. James even got into the pool and had a fun time in his baby floatie splashing his little hand in the water.
The kids then of course had to open their presents and Katie and Jacob got lots of fun toys from Mamaw and Papaw and Aunt Mandy and Uncle David. Jacob got this learn to be spider man dvd that teaches him spidey "moves"...thanks Mamaw...LOL, just kidding:)
Then we all dug into an awesome Baskin and Robbins ice cream cake, yummy. We had a #4 candle on it for Jacob and a #5 candle for Katie, it was funny because when you looked at the cake, it looked like someone was turning 45!
I am so happy for Mandy and the kids that they have moved somewhere farther away they needed to be for personal reasons, but it is hard because all my boys just adore Mandy's kids.
So, Jacob turned 4 and when all was said and done, he ended up having had 4 cakes this past week ( Ms. Loretta, his Sunday School teacher was so sweet to get him a cake and each kid a gift, she loves her class like they were her own and tends to spoil them).
So, this draws an end to Jacob's birthday (thank goodness!). Next is mine...I am trying to organize a night out with some friends from church, which would really great.

More about medicaid....called again this morning and with little improvement. They found my case worker and when I talked to her, she seemed like she could care less, took my phone number then hung up. I have made a appointment with a local community womans clinic that costs very little per visit, but I have gone that route before and it is really not what I want to do, but at the same time I need the prenatal care, so now my prayer is that medicaid will give me some answers before this appointment so I can go back to my original obgyn. He is just to good of a doc to not fight for my baby to be in his care. So, again please keep praying that what is best for our baby will be in God's will and that it'll all work out.

No comments: