Wednesday, August 20, 2008

James

I realized that I have not posted pics of James lately, so I though it would be good to do that.

It's funny how much time I have on my hands now with all the boys at school. James still needs me obviously, but he naps and when he naps, I have to find stuff to do.







So, these pics above James has just woken from a nap. He goes to sleep very well and wakes up in a great mood instantly. The other boys were not like that. I am hoping the new baby will take a bit more after his brother James when it comes to sleeping habits:)


It is rare that I don't get a picture like this one. He is very interested in the camera, as you can see.

School update.....yesterday was good. Ryan got to eat his lunch and Jacob ate a snack and some of his school lunch. Jacob was in a great mood last night, I believe he is actually taking a nap at school. Ryan still had some crying sprees but they were better than the previous night. Adjustment will come with some time.

No comments: