Friday, August 1, 2008

What Is New With The New Baby.....

I went to the doc today, for the baby. Not my regular obgyn as I am still waiting for medicaid, but an obgyn none the less. The baby's heart sounds great although the baby kept moving aropund so we didn't hear it but for a few seconds at a time but hey, movement is good:)
Everything else was normal and I am scheduled there for an ultrasound and more lab work in 2 weeks. Unless I get my medicaid early this week, I will keep this appointment and finally find out the much anticipated answer to the question of...boy, or girl?
I have been calling the baby "he" because well, I guess that is what I am used to, but it will be nice to finally put a proper name to this sweet pea.
Not much else new here. Boys are doing great, getting ready for school. We found out Jacob can not ride the bus (which really is sort of all right with me), so one way or another, all 3 boys will be getting a ride to and from school. This broke Jacob's heart into tiny pieces but once I finally put it to him that he either took the car or didn't go...he was okay. He is excited. Ryan is excited, mommy is not.
I will post again asap.

2 comments:

please_ask_alice said...

Hello Dawn,
I am glad to hear your baby is well.

I have done as you asked, and I have created a post about my life and schooling. I will definitly be reading your blog regulary! Keep it up!

Alice

please_ask_alice said...

Dawn,
Thank you for the comment about my son. Feel free to e-mail about your questions, which are completely confidential. please_ask_alice12@yahoo.com