Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The New Baby

Ahhhh...the new baby. A very unexpected surprise. This baby will be born within days of James' 1st birthday. Ryan will be in school, along with Kolton and I plan to have Jacob in a day care maybe for a couple days a week. This will lighten the load a bit during the days and Jeremy will be here in the evenings and he has always been a tremendous help with the boys.
Many people keep saying that maybe this one will be a girl. Some of me hopes so but the rest of me knows we'll need to change our living arraignments a few years down the road. Either way, I know with God's help, we'll make it work space wise. Really, space is my only concern (besides college down the road). We already have 4 kids, I figure one more will not change things that much but just give us one person to love :)
The boys are already excited which makes things so much easier on Jeremy and I. I love how much they all love each other and can not wait for things like Christmas 25 years from now when we have all 5 of our kids and possibly some daughter in laws and grandkids all running around. I am glad to know that these boys and their new sibling will always have each other, even when Jeremy and I are gone.
Strangely enough, I never wanted kids...LOL. I think God had different plans for me wouldn't you say?!? I could never imagine my life without anyone of them. They all complete my life. I miss them terribly when they go spend the night with mamaw and papaw (they will have their own post here soon), even though I know how much fun they have and how good John and Hazel are to them. Sometimes I think although Jeremy likes us to have a evening alone ( I do too), he'd rather have the kids here because all I do is worry about them when they are gone!
But, back to the new addition....I plan to post updates as soon as my doc appointments start. I have been blessed this time around so far with little to no nausea or sickness. I leave out "morning" because it was never one part of the day for me. This really helps since I have a 5 month old to care for. It's true I love to feel the baby grow and move around inside my belly, but ( and please forgive me if I offend) I really do not enjoy pregnancy. It is very hard on my body. I spend most of it sick with colds and viral infections and ear infections and aches and pains and headaches and I could go on but I wont. However, the end result is more than worth it:) I suppose that's good for now. This new baby will have several of his or her own post as he or she grows, stayed tuned for this.

No comments: